TROUT STEAK REVIVAL
Ever since winning the 2014 Telluride Bluegrass Festival Band Competition, Trout Steak Revival has quickly become a quintessential Colorado band. The band won an Emmy Award for a soundtrack they contributed to a Rocky Mountain PBS. They've collaborated with school children in mentoring programs in Denver and Steamboat Springs. Their music is featured on Bank of Colorado's radio and television advertisements. Most recently, Westword named them Denver's Best Bluegrass Band, and they were nominated as a Momentum Band of the Year by the International Bluegrass Music Association.
Defined more by expressive songwriting and heartfelt harmonies rather than any one genre, Trout Steak Revival crosses over and blends the bounds of folk, indie, bluegrass, and roots evoking its own style of Americana. With five band members all contributing unique lyrics, lead vocals, acoustic instrumentation, and harmonies, Trout Steak Revival delivers memorable tunes to an energetic fanbase that grows hand-in-hand with the band.
AWARDS & APPEARANCES
• 2017: Denver Westword's "Best Bluegrass Band Award"
• 2016: IBMA Official Showcase Band, IBMA Momentum Band of the Year Nominee, Denver Westword's "Best Bluegrass Band"
• 2015: Today Show Appearance
• 2014: Telluride Bluegrass Festival Band Competition: 1st Place
• 2013: Emmy Award, Short Web-Based Documentary: Rocky Mtn PBS Documentary "Great Ingredients." Trout Steak Revival wrote the soundtrack.
CONNECT WITH TROUT STEAK REVIVAL
Visit TroutSteakRevival.com for more information and tour dates.
Free Download of Trout Steak Revival’s EP “Live at Swallow Hill”
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Contact Trout Steak Revival for Booking, Publicity & Management